We respect your privacy.
Tips for New Students
At Fresh Yoga we strive to be friendly and welcoming to all new students. Here are a few tips for your first class:
- All begining students who are new to yoga should start with Level 1 or Basics classes.
- Unless otherwise noted, all of the classes on our regular class schedule are on-going. That means there is no need to pre-register.
- Come 5-15 minutes early for your classes, so you can take your time to settle in.
- Wear comfortable clothes such as sweats, leggings, t-shirts, tank tops. No shoes will be needed.
- Bring a water bottle and small hand towel. If you have a yoga mat please bring it. If not, we have studio mats you can use.
- Please tell the instructor about any ongoing injuries, pregnancy, or medical conditions before the start of class.
- Turn your cell phone OFF.
- Be sure to sign-up for our e-mail list for class updates, changes and other news.
- E-mail other questions to email@example.com.
Don't forget to relax and have fun!
Save time by ordering your class cards in advance. Click below to open our secure online store at MINDBODY, Inc. You can also register for workshops and buy gift certificates.
Fresh Yoga To Go
Live Streaming Video
Live-stream full-length Fresh Yoga classes of all levels. Classes have been recorded live in our studio and can be played from your phone, pad or computer! Fresh Live Streaming - Yoga To Go at freshyoga.studiolivetv.com.